Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Regarding of my new register postpaid plan

Hi DiGi, I'm just port from umobile to DiGi recently for the DiGi promotion RM78 more talk and sms plan. From the plan detail I got see one SMS FOC in the list.
What's the mean? It's applied to all network or just 3 people?

Re: Regarding of my new register postpaid plan

Community Manager

@sss2sssss wrote:
Hi DiGi, I'm just port from umobile to DiGi recently for the DiGi promotion RM78 more talk and sms plan. From the plan detail I got see one SMS FOC in the list.
What's the mean? It's applied to all network or just 3 people?

@sss2sssss, welcome to Digi! Your plan has free SMS to 3 Digi friends. I hope you'll enjoy Digi's services and offerings.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

so the SMS FOC is for free sms? how to choose the 3 friends?

Support

Yes, that right @Dinesh2397 :-)

To add the 3 Digi numbers as your Friends & Family, please dial *128# > my account > friends & family > add number.

TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!