Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Received incoming phone call from 0162991151

I would like to ask if this number is from Digi Telemarketing? The operator said that right now I'm using Digi Postpaid 90 2021. And she asked if I am interested to add on a 70GB free internet quota with a condition where I cannot downgrade my current plan or anything. I'm afraid that the phone number is a scam, but if this number is valid from the Digi Telemarketing team, may the Digi Telemarketing team call me again.

Hope that I could get the confirmation or reply as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Received incoming phone call from 0162991151

Community Manager

Yes that is the phone number of Digi telemarketing team.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Oh no, then how can I make contact with them so that they can brief me again about the offer they said before.

Thank you

Support

mzzaim_mrazali, You can PM (inbox) us for assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Is there anyways to tell the telemarketing to call me earlier?  My contract is ending in September but I would like to early resign my contract to obtain a new phone as I just lost my phone and I am in need of a phone right now.

Support

Hi EGXY. If your number is selected, you'd receive a call from our Telemarketing team.

Alternatively, if you are under PhoneFreedom 365 / normal contract phone package, you can renew your contract at our Digi Store starting from 2 months before your current contract ends.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!