Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Received a Call from 016-2991138

Today 11/10/19 I'm request to leave Digi as morning received the message.
Later on there is a phone call by 016-2991138 @ 11am as picked up the call  there is no people answering for about 15 second as this situation have to hang up just incase any scam happening.
Checked online and found is under DIGI TeleMarketing.
Come on as I many times calling in every month to DIGI Customer Service to solved some issues yet still unchange.
And now dial to my phone still no one is speaking. How can I trust to DIGI who said help me setlle my issues?
Every time just said "Sir, your area in no any effect/issues" , sorry DIGI you lost my trust against your service. Which I have to LEAVE DIGI for some better choice instead tell me to "Sir, my advise is you can upgrade to our DIGI IFINITE with a better connection as said if connection is bad." 
Wow, I am here to ask solution to solve my problem as now ask me to upgrade to your terrible conection in my area (AMPANG PARK)? Sorry no DEAL.
If you want your CUSTOMER to stay with your telcom please solve people problems. Not telling people to spend more on your stupid service if cant provide better service. People will upgrade if they want if the service line and connection is good.

Thanks and  no longer any Thanks to DIGI ever again.