Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Received SMS on promotion of Huawei P20/P20 pro

Info from SMS is that there is NO deposit and NO upfront payment when subscribe postpaid plan of RM125 per month, i had deleted the SMS that suppose to show it when going to DIGI Centre, i want to know is it true NO both deposit or upfront payment? If deleted SMS, is it possible DIGI Centre can retrieve that SMS sent to me? Pls advise. Tq

Re: Received SMS on promotion of Huawei P20/P20 pro

Support

We believe the SMS refers to the Postpaid Family 250 subscription Shahego as we don't have the RM125 plan. If you are an existing Digi Postpaid customer with tenure more than 12 months and we will validate that during the purchase so don't worry about the deleted SMS promo ya. You can get either Huawei P20 or P20 Pro without paying the upfront payment. Just pay the phone price only :-) 

Info from SMS is that there is NO deposit and NO upfront payment when subscribe postpaid plan of RM125 per month, i had deleted the SMS that suppose to show it when going to DIGI Centre, i want to know is it true NO both deposit or upfront payment? If deleted SMS, is it possible DIGI Centre can retrieve that SMS sent to me? Pls advise. Tq
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hai, its dat true that Huawei P20/P20 pro set free without any hidden cost? 

Support

Hi braderchan. We don't offer free P20/P20 Pro phone. But can we have a screenshot of the info/ad you saw for further validation? 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

is true??
as i also recived the SMS but i went to digi store nearby they claim is just a  loan plan that the phone is not yours after 24 mmonth.

DO correct me if i am wrong

Support

That is our Digi Up programme and it is only for selected Digi Postpaid users. Phones are not free as you still need to pay for it in monthly basis. Yes, it can be considered a loan phone package. For more info, please click on this link : https://bit.ly/2qEX2oK.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, i received the sms too. So do we need pay anything at the counter once we show the sms?

Below is the sms
“No upfront & credit card needed for your new phone!You've heard it right! Show this SMS@Digi Store for Huawei P20 Pro at RM125/mth. Offer ends 30/6. digi.my/dgs”

Community Manager
Yes that's right. Also do visit the link provided in your SMS. It is a detailed write up about Digi Up plan in our community forum.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.