Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Reactivate my suspend line

Hi ..currently I'm in overseas..I have accidentally suspend my digi line due to roaming charges for voicemail..I need to reactivate my digi line back.and need to use roaming for making calls..kindly help me..urgent

Re: Reactivate my suspend line

Community Manager

@thilagar17 wrote:
Hi ..currently I'm in overseas..I have accidentally suspend my digi line due to roaming charges for voicemail..I need to reactivate my digi line back.and need to use roaming for making calls..kindly help me..urgent

If you have access to a Wifi connection, you can login to MyDigi app again and unsuspend your number using the same steps you suspended your account. 

To disable voicemail, you can still access *128# menu when roaming.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi

Thanks for the reply.However I'm still unable to login to MyDigi app as well.Its throwing me an error during login.

Support

@thilagar17. Send us a private message (PM) and provide us your phone number for further assistance.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi..

Can I know to which number i need to pm?

Support

You can send the PM from <here> ya, thilagar17 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Please reactive my suspend line digi me

Community Manager

@0146468123 wrote:
Please reactive my suspend line digi me

Did you accidentally suspend your line on MyDigi app? If yes, connect to a Wi-Fi and use MyDigi app to unsuspend yourself.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Tolong reactive my number 01131386110

Support

Hi mohdizraluddin. Kalau anda tersalah pilih menu untuk sekatan akaun melalui akaun MyDigi anda, pengaktifan semula boleh dilakukan dengan cara yang sama.

Accounts & Plans >> Settings >> Lost and Stolen Devices (melalui web)

Settings >>General >> Suspend my line (melalui aplikasi)

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!