Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

REMOVE SUPPLEMENTARY LINE

Hi,

Is that possible to cancel one of my supplementary line which my family is using and still retain the number?

Highlighted

Re: REMOVE SUPPLEMENTARY LINE

Contributor
Hi @cchrion

Yup, u can deactivate or terminate one of the supplementary line and retain other line. The principle line owner need to walk in Digi Centre to do it. ( I don't understand why Digi didn't allow user to terminate the supp line by call in / email to Digi helpline by principle line/owner, it is convenient for the owner)

Support

Hi All,

We wish to clarify as we are unable to perform account termination via call in due to security reason. However, you may send the request to help@digi.com.my if you are not convenient to walk-in to our Digi Store. Please attach an official letter with signature by the registered owner and photocopy of IC front & back for further assistance.

Kindly ensure all the outstanding amount (if any) has been cleared and no contract tied to your current account. We'll assist the necessary after the documents received. Smiley Happy

For a faster process, you can walk-in to any Digi Store. Please check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH. Click "Products & Services" and filter for "Account / Line Termination" option only.

Thanks.

Is that possible to convert one of my supplementary line to DiGi prepaid?

Community Manager

Yes, it is possible to do that at a Digi Store with the presence of the principal owner.  http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

That's right, MrOctopusK :-)

However, kindly note @Khairil92, changing the supplementary to a Prepaid plan meaning that the number will not be your supplementary line anymore as we don't have any supplementary Prepaid plan :-( TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

no need for the supplementary line owner to walk in? Only principal owner?

Support

The registered owner is the one that needs to walk-in, hantuwasabi. The registered owner might be holding a principal or supplementary line. You can check by log in to MyDigi and you should able to see the registered name there :-) TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi,

My supplementary line and principle line is the same number. i wrongly fill in the form on my online registration.

if i terminate my supplementary line then my principle line will close as well? and how could this possible?

Community Manager
Supplementary line has a different number than the principal line. Do you mean that you had Gadget SIM instead?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.