Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Problem in Digi sim card

Hi, my girlfriend just switched to  Digi Postpaid 50 (10GB). The nano card that she's gotten doesn't seem to be detected by her device, it shows no sim card. When she reinserts her old Maxis sim card, it was fine. I've tried the new Digi sim in my phone, it works however. Please advice us a solution, hear from you soon. Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Problem in Digi sim card

Community Manager

@Kyuocjy, perhaps the phone has a little gap between the contact pins and the SIM card, causing this issue. If it doesn't work, visit a Digi Store to request for a replacement. Some devices can be sensitive to minute SIM card thickness difference. Nano SIM is actually ever so slightly thinner than ordinary SIM.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

0146271829 my digi sim card number unblocked
Highlighted

Support

We believe this number is currently active, smartali786 :-) Kindly PM us <here> should you need further clarification k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

SIM card kerap invalid sim

[ Edited ]
Hi, SIM card saya kerap invalid sim je bila letak dekat fon lain dia ok je tapi akaun saya masih aktif lagi
Highlighted

Re: SIM card kerap invalid sim

Support

Hai luqman44. Sila PM (inbox) kami nombor telefon anda di sini: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG untuk semakan lanjut. Terima kasih.