Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Postpaid

Hi, currently i'm the user for postpaid more than 2 years.

If i want to take the phonefreedom 365, will i still eligible for RM0 upfront payment after i change the ownership of the account from my father to me? Or the account will be treated as a new user? 

And currently for changing of ownership could only be done in the Digi Store right?

Re: Postpaid

Support

Hi yun0000. Once the ownership has changed, it will be treated as a new account and that you are only eligible if you are one of the below :

- A bank employee and own a credit card for auto billing subscription.
or
-Platinum and above credit card holders for the auto billing subscription.

Yes, change of ownership is via our Digi Store only. Both of you must go together to get the process done.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, when i proceed to order the package of Digi PhoneFreedom 365 online, does i need to use the name of  my father who is the ownership of the phone number or just enter my name in the personal details as there is stated as below:-

"This refers to the actual person who's registering / purchasing our telco services and products.
This information will be used for face-to-face verification before the item(s) are handed over.
Please do not enter 3rd party collection information."

Highlighted

Support

Hi yun0000. Only your father can submit it using his own details and only him can collect the device later on.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!