Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Postpaid Termination

I want to terminate my postpaid line but can i do it online?

Re: Postpaid Termination

Community Manager

Yes you can do it from MyDigi app now.

Termination request for Postpaid/Broadband account need to be submitted via MyDigi app at menu > Support > Report An Issue > General Enquiry.

At the 'Enquiry' field, please write "Termination Request" with “REASON” for line termination.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

how to terminate via mydigi web?

Hi I tried to follow this instruction by sending this request a month ago and have yet to receive any responds.

I am a digi postpaid customer and am holding a 38 postpaid plan since last year. However I am residing in the UK since lockdown and unable to return to Malaysia. I am requesting to downgrade ths postpaid plan to BASIC postpaid (recommended by my friend as she is paying for RM8 monthly just to keep her phone number). If this is not possible I would like to terminate the account. I send it a request earlier but i have not received any email reply. I hope you are able to assist me.

Thank you.

Regards

Serene

Support

sereneg, the postpaid plan that u are current;y subscribed to now is the lowest plan at the moment and it's no longer offered. Did u sent the request to help@digi.com.my? If u need any further assistance, please PM us ya

Hi, since i live in kota marudu and there is no digi centre here, how can i terminate my digi postpaid? during this ‘larangan rentas daerah’ i cant go to Digi centre kota kinabalu. how to solve this problem since im not using this digi postpaid anymore but the bill still running

Support

Shandara, please PM us ur full name and number to check on ur account status and further assistance on this

Saya nak terminate postpaid teu email tapi tak boleh. Boleh tolong?

Support

Hi Nasrul78. Secara rasminya, pembatalan akaun Postpaid adalah melalui cawangan Digi Store kami saja. 

Kalau anda berada di luar kawasan dan tak boleh nak merentas daerah/negeri, selesaikan semua jumlah bil yang telah keluar terlebih dahulu (kalau ada) dan hantarkan permintaan pembatalan akaun ke e-mel kami, help@digi.com.my (Isnin - Jumaat, kecuali Cuti Umum) 

Nyatakan juga lokasi semasa anda dan mengapa tak dapat kunjungi Digi Store di dalam emel tu.

Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!