Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Postpaid Termination

I have receive email from nexus a collection company Digi  connected to coolect outstanding payment 

which is RM155 on Dec 2020. I have email to Digi collection my reply on Dec 4th 2020 but no answer.  3 months you have terminated but when I sent reply noone answered me.

Today  the person who in charge of my account informed they were not in charge and my number is not in service.

Why cant DIGI provide  the right email address to communicate before termination. As I was overseas I am unable to 

visit Malaysia Digi Store and need email to communication. Sending email to  help@digi.com.my, colections@digi.com.my and custsvc@digi.com.my were all failed.

Why cant Digi  contact me via email before terminating my number . I have make payment to this Digi no.0102221974

lsat month. Due to your  inefficient service , not  replying my email to hear my plight, you have terminated the above number.

My banking transactions are in that particular number and i am unable to access it. Kindly reactivate my mobile no.0102221974  asap to enable me to do b anks rtansactions,

Kindly contact  me at 0162065606

Thank you

Chelvarajan Gnanaguru

730403-10-5929