Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Postpaid Sim Card Not Activate

I has purchase a postpaid sim card from the digi website for my mom,sim card received today but it is not activated,And where can i find out the digi number of the sim because i didnt received any emai8l or invoice after purchased.

Transaction Number:16092419030804

Name:GUok POh Lee

Re: Postpaid Sim Card Not Activate

Support

Hi Chris713, we believe you can use the number now. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
Fixed

Support

Hi, @Darkoyard.

Kindly PM us <here> your phone number and the registered name for further checking, please?

In the same time, please restart your phone k.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
Fixed

Support

Kindly PM us your full IC number over <here> for further clarification please, @Darkoyard

This is a public forum. We appreciate you do not share your personal information here.

Please PM us the required detail directly to our inbox ya. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hello digi please help me . my phone number not activate  .
i bought the package inclusive of a phone

order ID: 16100319448167

i did not know my number at all

[ Edited ]
Support

Hi, @Adrianyjh94.

Please PM us <here> your full name, IC number and sim card serial number with a screenshot of it.

We'll have a look at it k.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

hi digi, i bought  postpaid sim from digi and now no service when i put in my phone. my number is 0107091249

Support

Hi hannadamya,

Upon checking, the mobile number has not registered yet. Please walk in back to the store/place you purchased the sim pack or to our Digi Store for further assistance.

Thanks.