Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Postpaid Sim Card Delivery Issue

Hi,

I ordered a new postpaid sim delivered to a company address. There is no mention of the recipient must be present with IC and e-receipt while accepting the package. I only knew about that AFTER I finish purchase and get the receipt in my e-mail. (Digi you really should have put that message while checking out)

Invoice Number: 17050323373339

The person that will sign the package receiving is likely the front desk, so will there be any issue? Is showing IC and e-reciept really mandatory?

Thanks.

Re: Postpaid Sim Card Delivery Issue

Community Manager

Your front desk can retrieve for you when they provide their name and IC number for retrieval record.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Well, there's the problem... =S

Cause that's my sister's work place. I send there for the sake of convenience, no mail service at my rural area.

I could provide her the e-reciept. IC? Maybe I just send her a picture...

If that requirement message is posted on the checkout page I wouldn't have use that address OR my reciepient name.

Is the consignment been posted out? Hopefully not. Can you help me to change the order reciepient to a different name and IC?

Community Manager

@xonedl wrote:

Well, there's the problem... =S

Cause that's my sister's work place. I send there for the sake of convenience, no mail service at my rural area.

I could provide her the e-reciept. IC? Maybe I just send her a picture...

If that requirement message is posted on the checkout page I wouldn't have use that address OR my reciepient name.

Is the consignment been posted out? Hopefully not. Can you help me to change the order reciepient to a different name and IC?

@xonedl, what I meant by the above is that someone else can represent you to sign the parcel.It should not be a problem.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi can someone check.my simcard delivery status, ordered for more than 4 days, no sign of sim delivery yet, no update status at trackjng since yesterday pm, aiyoooo why la so slow digi ni, regret doing online...sigh

Support

Siti4336, delivery is within 4 working days for Peninsular or within 10 working days for Sabah and Sarawak. For Prihatin order, it will take within 2 to 4 weeks. These info was stated when you placed your order.

You can track your order here by entering your transaction number :https://csp.mmag.com.my/ 

Thanks.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!