Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Postpaid SIM card activation

Hi there,

I've received a new SIM card for my wife's Digi line but have so far failed to activate it for her. Any help is appreaciated. Thank you!

Re: Postpaid SIM card activation

Community Manager

Your wife can PM our community support member with her phone number and the new SIM card's serial number to proceed for activation: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Alternatively, she can also contact Live Chat (10am-9pm) or call Helpline (0162211800)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I already got my new sim card postpaid today. I change my celcom line to digi. Can i know how to active my sim card or my new number still not registered ? Please inform me now.
How long it take to activated the sim card ?

My number is 0192132401. Please check it for me

Support

Nurish77, please PM us your phone number and SIM card serial number over <here> for further action k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!