Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Postpaid Old Family Plan Change to New postpaid supp line

Hi,

My father is holding old postpaid family plan principal line - with RM 50 monthly commitment fee (1 Plan) and there is 2 supp line under him. He is very lazy to change the plan until recently, I noticed the plan is not worthy anymore and I suggested him to change the plan to the latest one. I have switched to the latest postpaid 60 plan and I wish to add him and his another 2 supp line under my principal line. May I know is it possible to do so? As one of the cs said they can’t assist to change my father’s old postpaid family plan to my supp line. If we can’t to do so, we can only to switch my father’s number and both of his supp line to other telco. I wish to know the recommendations to change the plan under my supp line, my priority is give to Digi.

Please assist.

Re: Postpaid Old Family Plan Change to New postpaid supp line

Support

Hi tjq, You can proceed to transfer ownership and switch all the number under your supplementary lines.

Per principal is allowed to sign up to 6 supplementary lines ya. However, if 3 of the lines are holding the old plan, there's no way to carry forward to your account as the plan is no longer offered. 

You can choose to sign up for the new Digi Postpaid 40 family or 60 family plan. All the supplementary plans get to enjoy 50% off.
Click https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans to find out more. 

To transfer ownership, both parties (you and the registered owner) need to walk-in to our Digi Store only to get assistance on the changes and need to present the original IC. 
Please check the nearest location here https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store, and filter for Digi Store only. Hope the information is helps. Smiley Happy 

Re: Postpaid Old Family Plan Change to New postpaid supp line

“However, if 3 of the lines are holding the old plan, there's no way to carry forward to your account as the plan is no longer offered.”

Based on what you wrote above here, does it mean that if 3 of the lines are holding the old plan, Digi Center is not able to assist transfer the ownership and switch the numbers under my supp line?

If so, any alternative way to switch these 3 of the lines under my supp line? I hope to get a workable way as our family holds a very long term relationship with Digi. If there is no any possible way to do so, the 3 lines which is holding the old plan now are possible to switch to other telco. Since we are Digi customers, I thought the transfer of ownership and switching the number under supp line wouldn’t be a trouble matter for us.

Kindly assist.

Thanks