Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Postpaid 150 Infinite very slooow internet

Wow.. thanks  for your post..

i , for one has been pondering if i should upgrade postpaid28 to infinite150

but your this one post is making me think twice!

:0

same mine problem also,sure is digi capp speed

This is total rip off from digi! I oredi sent an email reporting to them the problem but still no feedback. The internet is slow wherever I go. On the 1st 2 months on infinite 150 speed is very good..but now its totally suxxx.

I think i've been fooled by this digi infinite plan..terminating u soon..its totally a waste to pay 160 every month to get this kind of service!!

[ Edited ]
Horrible slow

Community Manager

@Daeny, if you encounter slowness at your area, share with us your observation by reporting via MyDigi. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Network feedback will be investigated and also used for future improvements.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
I suggest all of you log a report to skmm for further investigation. If digi hide something let the skmm investigate. But please make sure you have make report to digi first, if no action/change has been taken then you can proceed to skmm. Here the link https://aduan.skmm.gov.my

(The CFM report system still unaccessible. When email they not respond. Then skip the CFM step go to SKMM)

allaaaa...report pun x guna tu........saya dah byk kali report dah...digi anggap cust bodo

again this 150 infinite internet is not working again much worst. PLS F

I thought I was the only one experience this issue until I found this post. For my case the internet speed was still ok during the day time (sometimes could reach around 9mbps, but still not the LTE speed as promised).  Once after 7pm the speed was so unacceptably slow (like just less than 0.5mbps, sometimes timeout). My peak hour for using the most data starts 7pm when I came back from work.  Facebook was unable to load video. Instagram took ages to load pictures. Whatsapp send images failed. Around 10 mins to upload my 400kb attachment in my email. Speedtest app show "network communication issues" sometimes. Dont even need to mention the time when I update my apps in playstore. Sometimes was not able to make a conference call with colleagues from other country which  their timezone is opposite from us. I have terminated my Streamyx subsription since I thought I could use this plan as the replacement. But who knows this tortoise speed is what I get for signing up this plan. 

Been with Digi since  I start using a phone. Really hard for me to switch to other network. So please Digi do something! 

Screenshot_20180106-194814.jpg

Community Manager

@WeilipK, it sounds as though your area is suffering from congestion during internet peak hours. Send us your location and network report through MyDigi for further investigation: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.