Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Postpaid 150 Infinite very slooow internet

Community Manager

Hey guys, if any of you experienced network slowness, do submit a network feedback from MyDigi app so that DIgi can investigate the cause of the issue. Your reports are important even for future network planning. Check out how to submit a network feedback here: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

i also have this problem..only using for 2 day already get this problem,,,,,call digi and make case to network department,,,they call me back and give one answer this will fix after two week and they already close my cases only with that answer...we wait and see ...after 2 week what will happen..speed test fast but internet soo slow...pay rm 150 only for speedtest???....hahaahahahhaah.

Screenshot_20170624-222102.png

Support

Hi UnknowOne,

We're sorry that you are experiencing slowness in Internet services in your area. Our tech team has identified the root cause and is in the midst of resolving the issue soonest possible. Your kind patience and understanding would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

[ Edited ]

I am also using Digi Infinite 150 in one of my phone, and another Postpaid 50 on another personal phone. Since few weeks ago  the digi infinite start running very slow and getting timeout on connection to the internet. I've tried to test on postpaid 50 connect to the internet and is running smoothly. Then i tried to run command prompt and ping to the google server 8.8.8.8 to test my latencyp150.png

Then i tried on Postpaid 50p50.pngSee the huge difference? one has timeout on its connection and with super high latency, and the other is working well in avg 50ms

You have to fix this problem before i terminate the services with you, i cant even do my work properly on the internet with this kind of connection from infinite 150, this is basically a rip off

Support

Hi Brianwong98, 

Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with the both number and your full address for further checking. 

Thanks.

Me  too,  its verry slow but  still pay rm160 with gst. look like digi control our internet speed. i will waiting until this month end, if still like that, bye2 to digi. look like we all pay for nothing. 

i have same problem too..i bought it since june 2017 still okay..but after 1month everydays getting 250kbps for the internet speed..what use for the  OFFICIAL WEBSITE WRITE  

Total Internet Quota:
  • UNLIMITED
  • (High Speed Internet)

UNLIMITED HIGH SPEED ITNERNET BUT download speed 250kb/s only sometimes will up 500kb/s ? im tired every month pay 150 for 250kbps..

speedtest can get 27mb but stream youtube 720p stuck..wth please fix it ASAP. if not bb digi.. 

Untitled.png

[ Edited ]

If use modem will throttle speed...
I also got the same problem...

i use iphone same problem too..exterme slow

Highlighted

Bos...answer same you give me last 3 week....first ask w8 for 10 day...after that still same and I call again ask me wait again ....until now I only can use only after 2 or 3 am.. .......