Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Postpaid 150 Infinite very slooow internet

I am using 2 plans now: digi postpaid 50 and digi postpaid 150 infinite (since last month). At the beginning, it is still ok.
But these 2 weeks, the internet speed for 150 Infinite is EXTREMELY SLOOOW! Less than 1Mbps, sometimes even less than 0.5Mbps! But at the same time, my digi postpaid 50 NO problem, speed from 4 Mbps up to 15 Mbps.
So, I'm sure it is not caused by wheather or location or orher issue.
Digi promised to give infinite high spped internet for this 150 infinite plan, highspeed up to 0.5 Mbps?
Can someone explane to me why my Digi postpaid 150 Infinite speed is so extremely slow? And shall I do to get the highspeed internet in Digi postpaid 150 Infinite plan?

Re: Postpaid 150 Infinite very slooow internet

Community Manager

@ckchng1211, the speed on Infinite plan is slow even when you switch device with your Postpaid 50 phone?

If the issue persist, then kindly provide us with more info for further investigation: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Yes, even I switch to the same device of that postpaid 50 device. I talk to your staff in live chat. He/she said will try to reset for me (not sure reset what), then it seems better a bit. But few days later, same problem happened again.

I'm very frustrated with that. Does the "unlimited" is in fact "unlimited with some hiding conditions" ?

Community Manager

I am also using Infinite 150 plan myself. There should not be of any restriction or limit and I haven't noticed any too. I am using a dual SIM phone and I have also personally tested with regular postpaid data plan and Infinite 150's speed, it is exactly the same.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

you are right...**bleep** slow...just now i tested both digi 100broadband vs digi150 infinite...**bleep**...the digi 100broadband plan allow me download movie using xunlei with a speed 3mbps++ while the digi 150infinite only 10~30kbps...explain please digi...gonna terminate your services soon...same brand but different kind of services still dare said the speed is no limit...

Support

Hi nskam9514,

The Digi Postpaid 150 infinite plan is giving full speed with no speed restriction except peer to peer download is capped at 64kbps. The peer to peer download is when you download the movie or song are shared by a personal ID instead of an official link. An example like the torrent. TQ 

My one also start getting slow since 7th of June. Normally is 20Mbps, now cap is only 5Mpbs... Not peer to peer download please. Already filed a case and still haven't heard anything bk. Paid 150 everymonth but get the same plan as the one they pay 80 per month...zzz

And I thought my connection problem is the worse.. my download runs only up to 100++kbps (obviously noticeable when I am updating my apps). But for this problem of mine, it doesn't bind only to Infinite 150 but also my Postpaid 50.

I tried reach Digi, they investigated for a while and told me a small electrical substation nearby are causing interference. Not satisfied with their answer (the substation has been there for almost 20 years, but none of this happened before), I tried to write in again but up until now, the last reply was they are flooded with queries and I need to wait. But surprisingly, my other enquiries (that comes after my complaints) are responded to very quickly. Aren't complaints supposed to be handled in "first come first serve" manner?

I thought this Infinite 150 plan can substitute Streamyx with the high speed and unlimited internet. But I found that, not only the speed of plan 150 is slower than the speed of plan 50, but both plans are obviously getting very slow during 6pm-10pm EVERY DAY! And that is the time I need internet the most (after work and before bed)! So no point for me to continue with this plan... No matter how high speed they offer, I can't use it when I need it! So disappointed!

@ckchng1211 wrote:
I thought this Infinite 150 plan can substitute Streamyx with the high speed and unlimited internet. But I found that, not only the speed of plan 150 is slower than the speed of plan 50, but both plans are obviously getting very slow during 6pm-10pm EVERY DAY! And that is the time I need internet the most (after work and before bed)! So no point for me to continue with this plan... No matter how high speed they offer, I can't use it when I need it! So disappointed!

Digi is promising us better indoor connection and wider  outdoor coverage in their latest 900mhz spectrum promo. Hopefully our connection woes will be solved when it happens.