Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PostPaid Termination Advance Payment Refund

Hi,

I have terminated my Digi Postpaid Plan recently and had received the final bill. And after making the payment via JomPay. I realized the next day another payment was posted on my credit card. I am guessing its the auto-payment done by Digi.

So now I have made 2 times the same payment amount, and I have called in to asked for refund.

The digi agent said someone from finance will call me but since I am not residing in Malaysia, I have requested to be contacted via email. I have waited over 3 days now, I have not receive any notification/updates.

I understand it takes time to process refund but if you are able to charge your customer within 24 hours, you should be able to refund within 24 hours too.
Also, for other Digi users here, if you are terminating your account or plan to do so in the future, please make sure your auto-payment on Digi is cancelled too, and make the final payment manually. Digi agents will not inform you as such, and double-charge will occur.

I will be counting days/months to see when I will receive my refund.

Re: PostPaid Termination Advance Payment Refund

Any Digi Support reading this?

Highlighted

Re: PostPaid Termination Advance Payment Refund

Community Manager

For your account related matters, please contact our support directly: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Thank you

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.