14-12-2015 02:04 PM
1. TO CHANGE INTERNET RM50 to new plan rm65..How to change the plan?
2. Other complain: Your coverage still worse in lot of area like Kamunting/Taiping/Jeniang/Sg.Petani.Not get even a bars!!!!!!
3. Plan rm50 with 3GB,not even in a week my internet quota ended faster than ever than other TELCO..ARE YOU KILLING YOUR CUSTOMERS DIGI?????????
15-12-2015 01:01 AM
Hi @AO, welcome to Digi community forum.
1. If you are not bound to any contract, feel free to call Helpline (0162211800) or go to any Digi store to change your plan. You need to be the primary owner of the number.
2. Kindly check your forum inbox <here>, and check the PM that I have sent you regarding this matter. In fact, if you check <Digi Coverage Map>, Taiping and Sg Petani should have 4G, Kamunting and Jeniang should have 3G. If you encounter a spot where the coverage is insufficient, please refer to the message that I have sent you.
3. Digi's charges for internet usage is standard and is not made anyhow disadvantageous to any parties. If your quota is depleted through your phone, you can check the data usage via your iPhone or Android. If you're on Windows 8 and above computer, setting to a metered connection may help to reduce data usage by stopping Windows Update while you're using your data plan.
25-06-2017 08:55 AM
You can walk-in to our nearest Digi Store or authorised dealer outlet for further assistance. Alternatively, you can sign up the Digi Postpaid 50 plan via Digi Store Online. Head on this link to check more info http://new.digi.com.my/postpaid-plans#best-value-plans.Thank you