Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Post Paid Termination

I would like to know how to terminate my Digi post paid . At the moment , I don't want to go to Digi centre due to the rise of  covid cases. Please advise. Thank you.

Re: Post Paid Termination

Support

Hi Mei_Mei. Officially, account cancellation is via our Digi Store and only the registered owner can request it. If you can't go to our Digi Store due to the current MCO we are under or if you are outside of Malaysia, kindly clear all the outstanding/overdue amount first (if any) and submit the termination request via email to help@digi.com.my (Monday to Friday, except Public Holiday) with the below info:

Name :
NRIC :
Mobile No. :
Last paid amount :
Reason for termination:

Please add a note in the email of your current location and why visiting the Digi Store is not possible.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Thank you for the reply.

May I know how to check my exact outstanding amount?

Current bill = RM61.48

Unbilled amount = RM 25.60 (I've paid RM 7.80 earlier but not updated here; see image)

So, I need to know total outstanding is how much.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-20 at 17.06.37.jpeg

Support

Mei_Mei, please PM us ur full name and phone number for further checking on this. Tq.