Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Porting out from Digi

Hi Digi,

I want to park out from Digi, and your staff had called to confirmed at 12pm, and said i'll receive a message for confirmation shortyly.

By 7.04pm, i received the message for confirmation, which is definitely out of the time of duration given to reply.

As a result the request is failed.

Kindly check why is it failed. This is my mobile number: 0162331669.

Screenshot_20191216_192124_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Highlighted

Re: Porting out from Digi

Support

Hi niightraiinz. Based on our record, it has been resubmitted and is still in progress. Should there is no issue, your application will be completed within 24~48 hours of time starting from the re-submission date and time. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi, i am sadly porting out of digi to tunetalk firstly on 26 dec but when the message of agreement to leave has been replied, soon that evening i got another message of saying that my request was rejected because my new nric is incorrect. But then when i called the number for help i dont understand on which button or option that i have to choose in order to correct my new nric. And today i tried to port out again but i havent got the messages to leave digi. Is there something you could help me? My number phone is 016-2138480
Highlighted

Support

Hi Nikky14. Please submit it using the correct registered owner. If you are not the number's owner, the process won't be successful. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Digi has rejected my request to port out
Highlighted

Support

Iyliaainaa_, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the account and request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Sir..i have a problem porting out from digi..it say “one or more phones lines did not reply our SMS validation”..i call given number to help my problem but idk how to use it..press 1 press 4..seriously idk..my number 0149110140