Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Porting Out Failure... 72 hours and counting!

1.   Submitted request on Saturday (26-Jun) - rejected coz I so-called didnt reply to SMS but none was sent

2. Submitted again Sunday (27-Jun) - rejected coz Digi failed to detect I ported out both main and supp lines

3. Submitted again Sunday night (27-Jun) - rejected due to so-called overdue charges whereas  billed amount is RM0. Unbilled amt NEVER communicated to me. So I paid the unbilled amount that was never communicated to me until rejection notice was sent

4. Submitted again  on Monday (28-Jun) - again rejected. This time no reason given... just 'Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact your current telco to clarify' Called Digi Customer Service, put on hold for over half an hour only to be told only 1 number port out successful. The other 1 dunno why unsuccessful. A complaint number was assigned after more than 48hrs

5. Got message port out message again today - replied Y and now still pending. Checked again just now, same message  'Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact your current telco to clarify' . Called Digi Customer Service - put on hold. This time better, just  13 mins wait... fella told me just wait and ignore the message... how la... ported out before, never like this.

Never on blacklist, not on CTOS, clean record...

Nightmare, many times over. Really at a loss for words ...