Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Ported out to Celcom but still received overdue bills

I successfully ported out to Celcom in early April 2016 but then i received overdue bills for March 2016 bill for that number.

How to do i manage to port out if i still have an overdue bills?

I emailed the account number and invoice number for that bills but to DiGi customer service but they still want my full details.
Am i still obliged to pay that "allegedly overdue bills" eventhough i already port out?
Highlighted

Re: Ported out to Celcom but still received overdue bills

SuperUser

@harold5419 wrote:
I successfully ported out to Celcom in early April 2016 but then i received overdue bills for March 2016 bill for that number.

How to do i manage to port out if i still have an overdue bills?

I emailed the account number and invoice number for that bills but to DiGi customer service but they still want my full details.
Am i still obliged to pay that "allegedly overdue bills" eventhough i already port out?

i could be wrong about this, but based on my past experience...

this is usually the last month's bill. it can happen because porting out will check your previous owed amount and if you pay by Credit Card, technically speaking, there's no outstanding (other than what is incurred for that month which you ported out).

then when you port out, if you used auto-billing via credit card, the last payment might not be successful as the link between your account (which would have been deactivated) and your credit card is "broken".

so... ya... there could be this scenario and in this case, need to go to a Digi outlet & make manual payment.  remember to ask for receipt. Smiley Happy

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Ported out to Celcom but still received overdue bills

Community Manager

Depending on your billing cycle and the termination date, we can expect up to 2 payments from termination. So, do get the bill, go through the details and complete the payment.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Ported out of Digi but still received overdue bills

I've recently ported out from Digi (27th May). However, I still received a message requesting me to pay the bill of RM60.88, which i estimate is the full month's bill. In any case, please send an email to my email at erinyap13@yahoo.com to solve this discrepancy.

Highlighted

Re: Ported out of Digi but still received overdue bills

Anonymous

Hi ErinYap, After successfully port out, you will be receiving the last bill (during your port time, it was an unbilled amount). Kindly PM us your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for further assistance pertaining to your Digi account. Click here for direct PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.