Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Port out problem

Hi,

I want to port out of Digi to maxis because the Digi coverage of my area is absolute dog**bleep**. On Jan 26, I ask Maxis for sending a request to Digi to leave it. But after that, I rejected the port over, because the maxis team say there was a better offer if I port in later.

The next morning, the Digi marketing team call here and ask me if I want to change to an unlimited data plan for a cheaper price (the special promotion plan)  and I just said no, I want to remain my current plan. After exiting the call, there was an SMS sent to my phone which is "Successfully activated - Exclusive Deal" Which was weird because I specifically ask to not change anything I checked my Digi app and it shows that my plan had not yet changed, so I just don't bother about the message

On Feb - 5 (After the offer from maxis is here). I port out again, and this time, after they send me the  "press Y to confirm" I pressed Y and it says my request was being processed.

But after a few hours, it says my request was rejected because of "non-fulfillment of contract obligation". I called the support hotline and make a case, the person says I have a contract until Feb-28 which was total BS, i told him i had not and he ask me to make a report.  I had made a case report with case ID of (CAS-21205021). 

I want this to resolve as soon as possible, I'm beyond furious that Digi had locked me into a contract without me knowing anything. As I believe the contract is until Feb-28 which was exactly one month  after the call which i said i "DONT WANT ANY CHANGE IN MY CURRENT PLAN"

Re: Port out problem

Hi, I am having the same issue which has been requested several times, but it still remains failed. Can anyone from digi cs please expedite on this? Or how can I lodge the report to SKMM for investigation?

Re: Port out problem

Support

Hi jawkaixuan. If you haven't receive an update from the respective team, please PM (inbox) us for checking.

Hi cheelek, we have responded to your other post. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!