Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Port out from tunetalk has been rejected

saya pun menghadapi perkara yang sama

saya pun sama

Support

kiumeechun, sila PM kami nombor anda di <sini> untuk semakan lanjut ya. TQ.

saya pun sama
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Your request to port-out from Tune Talk has been rejected . ... Tunetalk sent me this ....can u help me?

Support

Cheng2, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Port out to tune talk has been rejected

Can you help me resolve this issue? Fast response is highly appreciated. My number is +60132445913

Support

Hi Syakir27. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, you can PM us again for further clarification. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi. I’ve been requesting to port out for 2 times after the last time I was here and I still have not received any sms relating to this issue. Please let me leave. Thank you for your assistance. My number is +60132445913

Support

Syakir27, kindly ensure your account and phone is active at all the time during the port-out process ya. Please inform the new telco to resubmit the request and we will process it accordingly once receive. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!