Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Port out from Maxis to Digi

I would like to port out from Màxis to Digi. My numbers are 0179338262 & 0173788281. New SIM cards were received on 09/06/2021. Contacted Maxis and it was mentioned that no port out request received from Digi. Please assist.

Re: Port out from Maxis to Digi

Support

Hi laimun1218. Based on our record, your first application was rejected by Maxis and was resubmitted yesterday. It is still in progress and will be re-processed within 24 to 48 hours from 3.46pm yesterday/

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

The application is failed again. I called Maxis and they requested Digi to re-initiate the request. I logged in my account and there is only 1 option: request refund. Please assist to resend my request to Maxis.

Support

Hi laimun1218, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you with. Thank You

Hi I would like your assist as well, I have received my Digi Sim Card on the 12th July 2021, and I have not receive any port out message from Maxis. My number is 011-31574621. Thank you.

@Digi_Zemi wrote:

Hi laimun1218. Based on our record, your first application was rejected by Maxis and was resubmitted yesterday. It is still in progress and will be re-processed within 24 to 48 hours from 3.46pm yesterday/

Thank you.

Support

Hi debrah1195 It is still in progress since yesterday, 8.02pm and will be processed within 24 to 48 hours too. If already more than 48 hours and you didn't receive any update, you can check with us again ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi I would like your assist as well, I have received my Digi Sim Card on the 10th August 2021, and I have not receive any port out message from Maxis. My number is 017-3050630. Thank you.

Support

Hi Adam96. It would take 24 to 48 hours for network switching request if there's no issue. If you haven't received any update after 2pm tomorrow, please PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.