Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Port in unsuccessful

My sim card arrived yesterday, but the MNP wasn't working, and before resubmitting the MNP I realized that I keyed in the wrong ic number and name for the port in, how can I change the ic number and the name? I called helpline but I still couldn't figure out how, I'm currently stuck in multiple programmes and I have no time to to go to the centre, please help me!

Re: Port in unsuccessful

Support

MinMin17, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the port-in request, please. TQ.

My sim card arrived yesterday, but the MNP wasn't working, and before resubmitting the MNP I realized that I keyed in the wrong ic number and name for the port in, how can I change the ic number and the name? I called helpline but I still couldn't figure out how, I'm currently stuck in multiple programmes and I have no time to to go to the centre, please help me!
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!