Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Port Out

I requested for port out on 17/04/17 morning. Until now my request is not successful. I have called in many times. i was conned by the first CS agent who called me. They upgraded my package unwillingly and now trying to con me and tie me to 3 months contract. The bottom line is even if you give me 100GB free data, it is of no use to me because the COVERAGE is terrible. Each time I call, they only promise to create a case and say someone will call me back. it supposed to only take 48 hours to port out. Now they request me to re submit, I have called MAXIS and asked them to re submit the port out request. 

I don't want any DIGI tele marketing to call me to offer any useless upgrade or exemption from monthly bill. I only want to port out. 

Highlighted

Re: Port Out

Community Manager

@Chitraccs, your feedback has been noted. Thank you for being a Digi customer

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements