Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Poor signal in office even though there is a digi access point

Hi There, 

I just moved office in Western Digital, S.way building P2 Level 5.  Digi signal here is terrible and keep on dropping even though I notice there is  a digi access point.  I attached the access point picture. 

Pls investigate as I considering to change provider because of this as there is no issue with Maxis or Celcom.

Rgds, 

Goh 

Re: Poor signal in office even though there is a digi access point

Community Manager

@mikegas, we are sorry to hear about that inconvenience. We are glad that you shared your observation with us. To notify us of this issue, kindly check your <inbox>. If your mobile services is severely affected and you believe it is a network fault, you can also notify us through Helpline (0162211800). 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

I swtiched from another service provider a year ago during Hari Raya promotion. The main reason why I swtiched was of course the promotion offer the lowest rate in town for postpaid data plan + additional 1G data compares to my old data plan. Another big reason why I swtiched was because of the poor signal reception for the network I was previously on.

1 year later I am stuck with the same old frustration with digi too. No signal in office, shops and even at home! I guess cost really does play a major role in the kind of service you get to enjoy. A lesson I learned which will become a big factor in my next choice for 3G service provider.

I am going to swtich again soon. My intention of writing this post is not to bad mouth digi's service but more of a heads up to you guys why you are losing users despite offering the lowest rate in town. Good luck.  

Digi tech called me and said they have investigated the problem. It was due to network congestion. They said it would improve in July as they deploy more hardware. So I'll wait and see if I need to switch in July or stick with Digi.

Super Contributor

@mikegas,

To be honest, there is no such thing that DiGi having access point in ur WD factory.

you sure that access point is alive?

please install the gnet track and screenshot the signal info here and i will further check for you.

(if u willing to know la Smiley Happy )