Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Poor Internet Speed on Infinite

Wake up guyzzz..pls do your job..your internet is slowing down since June 2017..what did u do actually?? Capping the speed?? Previously I can get 20 to 30++mbps download speed wherever I go..but now it is worse!!

I've already sent a report but until now i still dont get a single feedback from u. I guess u juz simply dont care rite? What u care is by end of the month I still need to pay u RM159 for your lousy service rite?

This infinite plan is juz a sweet talk I guess..a marketing havoc by digi..it is Infinite BUT with SPEED CAPPED..thats the real thing!!

Im not a P2P user..I dont use torrent. So why ur speed is slowing down??

Hoping that u guys can look onto this matter..dont just simply take our money & cheating on us.
Highlighted

Re: Poor Internet Speed on Infinite

i have same experience with you about the slowness. i sign up around july 2017, converted from prepaid as when  i was on prepaid the speed is pretty good, but after sign up this , the speed is not compete as in prepaid until now.

just last week , i only got 1 mbps download speed  yet they still charged me for RM 159.

Highlighted

Re: Poor Internet Speed on Infinite

Community Manager

@vvee,kindly send your feedback to MyDigi app for Digi to collect data for improved experience: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements