Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Poor 4G speed infinite i150

Hello,

im using digi infinite i150. This month i cant download movie or games from steam. My line at home was "4g Full Bar" speed test around 30mbps but when i download speed that i get was 3++kbps. I think its being capped to 5mbps when downloading. So what the point speed test got 30 mbps but when download barely to get 300kbps. Already create email and live chat but doesnt even answer my problem..I need u to revert back to usual speed..If not gonna okay then i will lodge complain at skmm and directly YB Gobind Singh Deo. For what i  paid if i cant use the speed and my speed at home was 4g not 3g..I feel like being cheated. Customer service was very bad contact, email, live chat no answer.

Re: Poor 4G speed infinite i150

Support

DrNxT, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s

Done..i already submit..please response ASAP..Already make this report lots of time but doesnt get any call or email. But its ok..gonna screenshot this conversation as a proof if i gonna open case at skmm because of lack support.

Support

DrNxT, please PM us the phone number & email address you use to submit the report via MyDigi app <here> for further clarification on the report status. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Bigo live

So how sir, its been many years now, hv they solved ur problems? Or u already terminated this **bleep** digi line?

Support

sakoz, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad