Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Please update your MyDigi references. I paid my bill but it still showing that I haven't.

Hi there.

I know and you must know too that there have been many complaints of MyDigi not really being a good reference app for a customer to check their bill because it's not updated in real time. 

Telenor is a billion-dollar corporation and they can get the hire and resources to remedy this. To the person who is reading this message, please get it sorted immediately. 

I love Digi, and everything about Digi so I hate to see cracks in its services. Don't you? Make your salary worth and sort this out please.

Re: Please update your MyDigi references. I paid my bill but it still showing that I haven't.

Community Manager

Hello @Onny, if you paid your bill using online banking facility, the banks usually take one business day to perform the transaction. 

Please consider to use MyDigi to pay in future, and the payment would reflect immediately on the outstanding amount.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: paid bill yesterday 5 september 2017 at 9am but still can't use line until now

sh Member

please check my status phone because i  can't use my phoine until now. can u  settle my problem. tq

Re: paid bill yesterday 5 september 2017 at 9am but still can't use line until now

Support

Hi @sh , could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.