Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Plan Offer By Digi TeleMarketing Team

Dear Digi Telemarketing Team,

I've received a call from Digi Telemarketing Team to offer me  to port in to Digi from other Telecommunication Company on the 12 July 2017,My Phone number is 016-8881249, i accepted the offer and some how i waited for a few day i call back again they said they have no record that had offer this plan to me, ok nevermind then, few days later i received a call from digi again offer the same plan to me, i accepted again,  I've received 2 Sim Card from Digi now, which one need to be use?  until today the MNP Team aren't doing a great job.  I'm sure everyone will not accept  this kind of efficiency. 22 Day already, is it ridiculous??  do i need to wait for 1 month or 1 year  to port in to this good service? i've called so many times and file so many cases but none is solved.  and i made a call to Helpline it said is not registered yet. How disappointed. 

Highlighted

Re: Plan Offer By Digi TeleMarketing Team

Support

tvgenious89, kindly PM us <here> both SIM card serial number for further clarification, please? Based on the phone number, the MNP request already completed. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi,

i also received offer by Digi  Telemarketing Team, it's about Win Back program and I agreed for Infinite 100 Postpaid Plan. But what I  feel upset is until now my plan is still MNP Plan not Infinite plan. Please Digi, I have called your team several  times regarding this cases and unfortunately some of your CS team do not follow standard procedure, and today I do follow up again. I just want my full plan services. My data is currently running out and add-on is not available. My phone number is 0126867214 and supplementary 0123146552. Please advise.

Regards,

Meera.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Macam mana nak suruh no 0162991138 call no saya 0164907630
Highlighted

Support

Kami akan menghubungi Awiearie jika ada tawaran khas untuk nombor anda :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

boleh minta digi telemarketing call saya? saya nak accept offer dorg

Highlighted

Support

Eylagilaa, sila PM nombor telefon anda di <sini> dulu ya. TQ.

boleh minta digi telemarketing call saya? saya nak accept offer dorg

Have a pleasant day!