Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Plan Conversion

[ Edited ]

It has been a few months since I purchased a number with a postpaid plan (a number which I lost it due to inactve > 2 months)

I managed to find this number at a retail store and subscribed as a postpaid plan earlier this year(becoz it can only be done in this way or it will be taken by someone else)..
Due to the COVID-19 and lock down situation, I wasn't able to come back and convert it to prepaid as I am working overseas now.. I just kept paying the same postpaid amount every month without using a single bit of data or a SMS/call.. jz feel like throwing money into the sea... Is that a way for ppl like us to do conversion of plan?

Highlighted

Re: Plan Conversion

Super Contributor

hi have you tried using chat in mydigi app, and check with the CS if you can change your plan? as i previously changed plan without visiting the outlet, but forgot via chat or call

Highlighted

Well.. I did check with all kinds of agent from fb, apps, websites or whatever.. All gv me the same answer that the user mz go to the DIGI CENTER physically (is DIGI CENTER,  not any digi store)... This is obviously not letting their users to change from postpaid to prepaid easily.. If today you are transitioning your prepaid line to postpaid, then the story is opposite.. there will be tons of way to get you there... 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@meisnoob wrote:

Well.. I did check with all kinds of agent from fb, apps, websites or whatever.. All gv me the same answer that the user mz go to the DIGI CENTER physically (is DIGI CENTER,  not any digi store)... This is obviously not letting their users to change from postpaid to prepaid easily.. If today you are transitioning your prepaid line to postpaid, then the story is opposite.. there will be tons of way to get you there... 

That is because conversion from postpaid to prepaid involves termination of postpaid. Only Digi Store (you're referring it as Digi Center) can do this process. Dealers and express stores cannot handle termination of postpaid.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements