Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Plan 65

1) Digi plan 65 per month. Provide 4GB internet and unlimited calls to all network. But still charging calls. WHY????

2) Shah Alam Section 15, HSDPA line full, upon conduct speed tst using OOKLA download only 0.08Mb/sec Upload 2Mb/sec. WHY??? Compare to others  alll 25Mb/sec and above.

Please answer honestly.

Highlighted

Re: Plan 65

Community Manager

Hello @mohdnizam75, did you get charged for calls in your final bill statement? 

Speed of LTE depends on the coverage and also device that you are using. Do you find that the internet is speed at only specific area?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: Plan 65

SuperUser

@mohdnizam75 wrote:

1) Digi plan 65 per month. Provide 4GB internet and unlimited calls to all network. But still charging calls. WHY????

2) Shah Alam Section 15, HSDPA line full, upon conduct speed tst using OOKLA download only 0.08Mb/sec Upload 2Mb/sec. WHY??? Compare to others  alll 25Mb/sec and above.

Please answer honestly.

there are limitations in regards to the "free calls". 

if i'm not mistaken, there are charges to numbers such as 1800, etc... from the FAQ (http://new.digi.com.my/postpaid-plans):

How does the ‘Unlimited Calls’ under Digi Smart Plan 65 More Calls & SMS and Digi Smart Plan 75 work?
Every day you get to enjoy Unlimited voice calls to both on-net and off-net numbers i.e. all mobile calls and SMS to Digi or other mobile operators including fixed lines (excludes video calls, special numbers and toll-free 1-300/1-800 number calls). The Unlimited calls are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network.

However, if you strongly believe you have been incorrectly charged, maybe call the CS and get them to check your account.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.