Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PhoneFreedom 365

Why am I asked to be charged for a broadband subscription if I wanted to apply for the Freedom 365 plan?

There is no mentioning in the T&C nor any of the part of subscription to a broadband line in the promotion or any of the DiGi stores that I went to.

Re: PhoneFreedom 365

Community Manager

You can subscribe the PhoneFreedom 365 plan without supplementary lines. For further queries, you can always call our Helpline, or Live Chat with our friendly agents

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Then what can I do to subscribe to the PhoneFreedom 365 without getting the supplementary line which I was forced to take by the staff if I want to sign up for it.

She insisted that "It is the condition" and when I mentioned that other centres didn't require to sign up those supplementary lines, she replied with "you can buy it there then".

To note, the other place were out of stock and the main reason why I went there in the first place.

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Hi keikhai. Could you PM (inbox) us the store details here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further assistance? We will try to get clarification from them. Thank you.

I’ve PM you the detail, thanks. Will refer to this if other branches are doing the same thing.