Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Phone freedom 365 plan

she took the iphone xs/xs max/xr? Apparently the supp line thingy is only if you opt for the RM1 android phone. However i was earlier misled by the sales rep that ALL 365 plan requires supp line to be taken as a bundle.

What a smooth way to "cheat" customers. 

Highlighted

I placed a booking for 2 units of Iphone XS 256GB with Digi The Spring, Kuching last weekend. However today received a call from them saying that i must sign up for the RM120 plan if i want to get the phone as the RM80 plan is no longer available.  The RM80 plan is actually for my wife as she does not need that much data (she is currently on the RM58 plan). 

What is going on Digi? Why the sudden change? I am very disappointed with this. Please can someone explain in detail the reasoning for such move? 

Highlighted

Yes, she ordered one of the Iphone.

Honestly, anyone could fall for this but the thing is not mentioned at all in the T&C and the website.

Support team should really clarify this matter before we brought it up to the KPDNKK.
Highlighted

What i worry is that the HQ doesnt have a clue what all this kiosk/branches are doing. Who knows these branches want to achieve sales target and simply impose customer to sign up for unnecessary plans. 

Today i was told that RM80 (plan) for iPhone 256GB is not available anymore. Do they have quota for the plans now? If yes then they should clearly mention it. 

Very disappointed. 

Highlighted

IS it true that the RM80 plan (PHone Freedom 365 plan for Digi) is not available anymore? Are you guys imposing a quota for your plans? 

Are you guys trying to force customers to take the most expensive plans to compesate for the subsidise device price (not to mention the installment?).

Your customers are already tied-up (via auto billing) for the next 24 months. I do not see the need for such move to restrict plan sign up. 

This is just ridiculous. Please bring back the "Freedom" in your Phone Freedom 365 plan #digiteam. You guys are better than this!

Highlighted

Perlu ke sign up bundle utk freedom 365 atau ada pilihan..sebab kita dah ada line Digi RM80 lebih 10tahun guna..kenapa perlu lagi suplementary numbor pulak..
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hai Lyza16. Tidak perlu sign up supplementary line untuk pelan PhoneFreedom 365. Terima kasih.