Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Phone freedom 365 plan

Hi, May I know Izit the iPhone Xs Max with phone freedom 365 plan must take with the digi shield or can I sign this plan without digi shield?
Highlighted

Re: Phone freedom 365 plan

Sorry to ask something that is not related to your question. I've visited a Digi pop up booth in Kuching yesterday to asked about the Phone  Freedom 365 plan. Sadly they do not have any stock for the latest iphones at the moment. 

Nonetheless, i was told by the sales promoter that we need to get a supplementary line of RM58 to qualify for the Phone Freedom 365 plan. I have not seen such terms and conditions in Digi website and hence find it a bit weird to do so when the sales promoter said this supplementary line can be cancelled anytime (since it has no contract). 

Why would i need a supp line in the first place? And if there's an option to cancel, why would i want to waste RM58 to get it in the  first place. Dear Digi team, please clarify this matter as sales promoter mentioned that it is a rule set by DIgi.

Thanks!

Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi YukiWee. Digi Shield is optional. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi nezz83. We can assure you that if you would like to sign up for PhoneFreedom 365, you do not need to add supplementary line. Thank you.

Highlighted

But that day I went to a digi express store.
At the first the staff told me the phone that I willing to buy still have one in store, after that I said I want it, then your staff told me MUST take it with bundle package, either take the package of warranty which is RM399 or RM699. If not, ask me wait for the next batch. That’s why I’m confusing now!
Highlighted

Hi, 

Thank you so much for your clarification. In that case please assist to investigate the Digi pop up booth at Boulevard Shopping Mall, Kuching, Sarawak as they told me that it is a requirement to sign up for a supplementary line if i want to apply for the Phone Freedom 365. 

This is a serious attempt to trick customers to pay for unnecessary fee and also a very irresponsible act. I am now having second thought of signing up for this plan.

Regards,

Ernest 

Highlighted

sounds like they are trying to maximise their sales. 

Highlighted

In that case can you please check with that particular Digi branch as to why are they asking customers to sign up for supplementary lines? 

This is the branch at Boulevard Shopping Mall, Kuching, Sarawak. Staff name is not mistaken is Lawrence. 

Highlighted

Hi Digi,

Kindly clarify on this. My wife just signed up for the 365 plan today and had to pay the 'supplementary line' of RM80.

I just had a call with the customer service who mentioned this 'supplementary' is now compulsory for all new postpaid plan including the 365. The guy also mentioned we could actually opt for a cheaper supplementary (RM58). Seriously??

Seriously after being loyal for all these years we still need to pay for another unneeded supplementary?? Then what's the purpose of having the eligibility checks when you still gonna charge your loyal customers??

I demand a refund on this as it clearly not stated in the T&C.
Highlighted

Luckily I have not sign for the phone freedom 365 plan, is this community thingy been monitoring by Digi or it is just a platform for us (Digi user) to comment and have ‘fun’ here? No actions been taken to the store that not following TNC? **bleep** upset and disappointed.