Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Phone freedom 365 package v2

Hi again,

I'm an active postpaid 80 user (currently using Rm85 all day plan for almost 1+ year) and i'm interested with the phone freedom 365 package. Last 2 weeks i did request for a phone from nearby Digi store and still waiting for it since out of stock. My question is, is  it a must to downgrade my current plan (85 all day) and subscribe to 80 plan in order to  have the phone offered in the 365 package? because the sales girl told me that. 

Thank you in advance.

Highlighted

Re: Phone freedom 365 package v2

is it iphone? if iphone the RM80 plan is no longer available. Very disappointed with Digi. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

PhoneFreedom 365 requires your postpaid subscription to be one of those specified: https://new.digi.com.my/program/phone-freedom-365

If your current postpaid plan does not meet the requirements, a plan change is required.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

iphone monthly to hi

@nezz83 wrote:

is it iphone? if iphone the RM80 plan is no longer available. Very disappointed with Digi. 

yeah, too bad its no longer offered under 80 package. Maybe they've  reached the max quota for 80 plan user.

Highlighted

@MrOctopusK wrote:

PhoneFreedom 365 requires your postpaid subscription to be one of those specified: https://new.digi.com.my/program/phone-freedom-365

If your current postpaid plan does not meet the requirements, a plan change is required.

i see.. thank you.. too bad i can't keep my current plan Smiley Sad