Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone bill

How come i'm the owner of the account but limited access to view my phone bill? And the ONLY button "Manage account with CONNECT" cannot do anything for the account.

Re: Phone bill

Same thing happens here, and been verified my email account like forever, and the issue still persist. 

REALLY FEDUP with this webbase application. Do LOOK INTO this MATTER SERIOUSLY as i been sending email to complaint for a few times and get no reply from DIGI.

THANKS

Support

Hi zaneyow / OOI,

Apologize for the inconveniences.

Kindly PM us here your mobile number, registered name and email address for further checking, please.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi,i am hafizah ...i wanna ask how can i change my home address since i have been moved out from the previous home address?i hope you can give resolution in order for me to get the bill letter.

Support
Hi anisaqzs,

Please log in to MyDigi >> Accounts & Plans >> Account Details >> Billing Information-click on the 'pencil' icon >> proceed to change the address >> Save Changes.

All done (^_^)y

Have a nice day.
Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi,,i have done as what you taught,,but i still can't find the pencil icon? Besides that,is it the mydigi OCS and telenor digi is the same thing?

Community Manager

@anisaqzs wrote:

Hi,,i have done as what you taught,,but i still can't find the pencil icon? Besides that,is it the mydigi OCS and telenor digi is the same thing?

Please see the attached. I highlighted the pencil icon with green 

biling address.png

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi...i still can't see the solution...i have log in mydigi account...and click on account and plans...but the one that came out as the picture following.

Community Manager

Oh @anisaqzs, you account needs the magical touch of the customer service team. Please hold on. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I'm very disappointed with what have digi done with the new web recently..