Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Phone Freedom 365 upfront payment

My husband's BIG PAY Credit Card can be used ? of course with his presence...

Highlighted

Community Manager

@emma81 wrote:

My husband's BIG PAY Credit Card can be used ? of course with his presence...

If not mistaken, BigPay is a debit card. Hence it won't be eligible for zero upfront payment.

That aside, with the cardholder's presence, a third-party credit card can be used.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Need to pay upfont payment due to not having credit card??? Serious???

Support

Yes, that is correct Ruhaiza80. Using a credit for the auto billing service is one of the criteria set for the 0 upfront payment payment.

For the advance payment, the amount that you need to pay will be depending on the phone model and the Digi Postpaid of your choosing. Those amount will be returned in rebate form in your monthly bills. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!