Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Phone Freedom 365 upfront payment

My husband's BIG PAY Credit Card can be used ? of course with his presence...

Highlighted

Community Manager

@emma81 wrote:

My husband's BIG PAY Credit Card can be used ? of course with his presence...

If not mistaken, BigPay is a debit card. Hence it won't be eligible for zero upfront payment.

That aside, with the cardholder's presence, a third-party credit card can be used.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Need to pay upfont payment due to not having credit card??? Serious???
Highlighted

Support

Yes, that is correct Ruhaiza80. Using a credit for the auto billing service is one of the criteria set for the 0 upfront payment payment.

For the advance payment, the amount that you need to pay will be depending on the phone model and the Digi Postpaid of your choosing. Those amount will be returned in rebate form in your monthly bills. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Better dont say “no
Upfront payment” if only for credit card holder!
Highlighted

Support

Hi Armyusof92, thanks for the interest in our phone plan, welcome PM to our Inbox for more information regarding Phonefreedom 365 phone package, Thank You.

Highlighted

So sad for debit card is not eligible. But Maxis there can work

Highlighted

Support

Sign up contract phone freedom 365, you can pay by cash, credit card or debit card. However, 0 upfront is available to eligible customers based on a set of criteria, which includes a combination of postpaid tenure (6 months and above), payment history and usage, among others (customer eligibility is updated periodically). Please walk-in to our nearest Digi Store to check for the eligibility and sign up this plan today. Head on this link http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store for more info about nearest Digi Store/ Digi Store Express locations. TQ. 

Highlighted

I have been using my current number with DiGi since 2007 at least. It is frustrating knowing that I need to pay upfront despite being loyal. My friend using Maxis can get the RM1 phone even though she did not have a credit card. Besides, if it's just auto-billing, debit card should be sufficient. Sometimes it really made me consider porting out to other telcos despite being loyal for more than 10 years, sometimes. I don't even know why I'm still loyal.
Highlighted

Support

Hi nisyachan. Your concern will be highlighted and if there's some changes to the eligibility criteria, we'll update our customers accordingly. Thank you and stay safe!

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!