Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone Freedom 365 upfront payment

Hi, last month I went to Digi Store and asked about Phone Freedom 365 package. I read on the website said no upfront payment but when I ask at the staff,they told me that I need to pay first 12 month for the phone.So do we need to pay upfront payment or not? By the way I'm using Digi for almost more than 4 years and currently subscribe to Digi 190

Re: Phone Freedom 365 upfront payment

Support

wansyo, the Zero Upfront Payment for Digi PhoneFreedom 365 is available to eligible Digi Postpaid customers based on a set of criteria, which includes a combination of tenure, payment history and usage, among others (customer eligibility is updated periodically). If you're eligible, a credit card is required for auto billing registration. Without a credit card, you're required to pay a 12-months upfront payment which will be refunded as monthly bill rebate for 12-months.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

In the end all the long list eligibility denied by simply not having a credit card.. Should have mention that clearly in the website.

Having a valid credit card or debit card for auto billing requirements ? Debit can ?
_20190625_162143.jpg

So credit card only for auto-monthly-billing, or deduct a lum sum and made into 0% interest installment?

Support

The credit card is for the monthly auto-billing service only, vince8676. Not instalment.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Can I use my parents or siblings credit card?

Support

If you're eligible for Zero Upfront Payment, a third-party credit card is allowed for auto-billing service activation with the presence & authorization of original owner during sign up.

Have a pleasant day!

Am i eligible to apply for the Phone Freedom 365 package even though i don't have a credit card ? Is debit card even applicable ?  And not only that i would also want to ask if i would want to sign up a new plan under my name which  i was only from a family plan. am i eligible ?

Support

Alex9326, a credit card is only required for auto-billing service activation for those eligible to Zero Upfront Payment (existing Digi Postpaid subscriber and port-in request). Upon registration, no payment is required. The monthly bill later will be auto charged to the credit card. However, for those that need to pay the upfront payment, the payment can be made by cash or debit card.

As for the eligibility, please PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the account details first ya :-) TQ.

Have a pleasant day!