31-01-2021 08:01 PM
By using my home unifi, I was successfully connected to my client VPN,
but failed using my Digi mobile hotspot.
any recommendation to fix this issue?
02-02-2021 06:28 AM
Hi ffaizal. Please try to connect your Digi hotspot to other device first (non VPN connection). For example to other phone or laptop.
If able to use it, we suggest you to contact your company's IT department for any VPN related issue.
02-02-2021 10:46 AM
My Digi hostspot is,
1. shared with my laptop
2. shared with my friend mobile devices and laptop
3. not able to access my client PPTP VPN
4. has no problem with intenet connection
My Home unifi is
1. used by laptop (the same device as above)
2. used by others device
3. successful connected to my client PPTP VPN (the same VPN as above)
this message is replied via MyDigi hotspot on my laptop (the same device as above)
27-02-2021 09:26 PM
We recommend you to check with the VPN service provider support team @ffaizal, because Digi Mobile Internet does not provide or use fixed IP, which may be a problem for certain services/applications, TQ