Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

POSTPAID USER - NO UPFRONT PAYMENT, NO CREDIT CARD, NO INTEREST CHARGES!

Hi there,

I have been so excited hearing this message from Digi mentioned, "OWN AN AMAZING IPHONE FROM RM29/MTH WITH NO UPFRONT PAYMENT, NO CREDIT CARD, NO INTEREST CHARGED. VISIT DIGI STORE NOW!"

What a good headline you have there, Digi. Me as a loyal customer has been waiting for sooooooo longggg for this plan but still end up with dissapointedment. Ahhh, well... Digi. 

Im heading to Digi Store and has been asked further about this plan and how we can get the devices. 

Sorry dear, for all iPhone devices, need to have a credit card to do the installment!!!!! 

Wasting my time to search into many Digi Store here in Kuching, and YES! 

So, anything you want to explain to your dearest loyal customer, Digi???

And yes, we do notice that others network is given the best plan to their customer. Yes, i have seen it. My sister have nooooo problem getting an iPhone X from Celcom. Yes, she is a loyal customer. Not just want to changed, because of the free gadget!

And please. changed your msg! Don't fool your loyal customer!

THANK YOU but no thanks!

IMG_E4643.JPG

Re: POSTPAID USER - NO UPFRONT PAYMENT, NO CREDIT CARD, NO INTEREST CHARGES!

Super Contributor

Totally agree, digi never care and eally reward long loyal customer.

like new rewards in my digi app, still got to split all uasage into all subline, cant just conso into main line or for those use morethan 10 years as digi customers, should be automatically bevome platimun user in my dg app la, regardless of how much user usage per month. 

Compare to those days, dg do bring our bill down due to better package. Those day my bill can be as high as rm500 per month.

good to hear ya sister get a FRee iphone from celcem.

i use digi almost 19 years, easily paying 60-70,000 s0 far, got no free phone too. 

Digi can let new subsriber sign up but never offer one without contract to loyal customer. If we can stay with u more than 10 years, what is there for a 24 months.  If we wanna mnp, even in contract, will also go. If offer is good, people will stay and keep coming.

yellow man, i will follow you. But u have been missing long time.

Bye the way how much per month for this plan?

Luckily I have search here before really walking to the store. 

Thank you guys!

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers