Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

POSTPAID INFINITY 150 SLOW CONNECTION

HELLO,

I HAVE CALL MANY TIMES DIGI CUSTOMER SUPPORT ABOUT MY INTERNET SPEED FOR NUMBER 0166567029.

I CALLED FOR TECNICAL SUPPORT FROM 2 WEEKS ASKING FOR HELP ABOUT MY SLOW INTERNET CONNECTIONS, THEY ALL SAME ANSWER SOMEONE FROM DIGI WILL CALL ME BACK BUT UNTILL NOW NO ONE CALL ME BACK.

I HAVE ATTCH MY SPEED TEST SCREENSHOT KINDLY PLEASE REVIEW AND HELP.

IF STILL NO ASSIST BETTER I CUT DIGI WHICH I'M LOSING EVERY MONTH RM 150 BETTER PAY TO TELEKOM STREAMYX FOR STABLE 2MBPS CONECTION ALSO THE PING ARE BETTER THEN DIGI.

THANK YOU

Highlighted

Re: POSTPAID INFINITY 150 SLOW CONNECTION

SuperUser

where is this?

and yoiu face this all the time?

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Contributor

having same issue here,

reported issue for few weeks and ya

nothing happen and continue slowness.

changing telco is the best option to have i think.

Highlighted

Same here at Rawang Selangor.most of the time,The internet seems to work fine except at evening till 2 am.Thats the time I need the internet the most.Paying 150+ but unable to enjoy it.
Highlighted

Support

5AmBroZ, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s Btw, do choose the option to login to MyDigi using ur phone number ya.