Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PHONE CANNOT CALL

Today my family all digi cannot call out, the Internet and sms function ok. The signal is strong just cannot call , request for help

Re: PHONE CANNOT CALL

Support

HongL, may we know if you still have difficulty to make an outgoing call? If you still do, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further assistance, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

No call ate going through. Been trying fr almost one hour amd I'm so freaking frustrated with the service

i cant make outgoing call from my phone. Pls fix this asap 

I also can't make any call

Why I can’t do any call out, is it something wrong with external coverage...full bar, internet connection very good but unable to call out

Me too ~~~can't make call... Can please make a notice or any way to solve this

I also can not make calls too, everythjng can ise, but not for making calls/call out. please help, i need to use it for works.

Same here call kept failing today at 3pm. Tried every possible solution provided and still not working. Signal and internet available

Just found out from digi's twitter

Hi, good evening. Our technical team is still in the midst of fixing it. Approximately to complete is within 4 hours from 5pm. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you.