Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Overseas roaming postpaid

Hello,

Currently Im at Japan and last few days my roaming was fine. Till then I received a message Ive exceeded my bill limits which is rm150. Then when i was about to pay for the bills, there is tac and O could not receive text at all. Its shows no service and emergwncy calls only. After that I could not acess or receive any digi service at all and  struggling right now what to do. Ive done restarting phone, reinsert sim and etc. 

I bet this is because of the credit limits. Unfortunately there is no service at all. But the signal bar is full..i still womder what happend actually.

Re: Overseas roaming postpaid

Community Manager

@Zahidmeh, either use the Live Chat from (10am-9pm) or PM one of our community support members with your phone number and description of issue for assistance (http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers