Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Overseas - Postpaid termination/replacement

Hi,

Currently im staying at Singapore, i wish to terminate my current postpaid line and replace it to a lowest/cheapest plan since i cant go back to Malaysia for a long time. I wish i can still reserve the same phone number, the number i using since  my secondory school. I had asked for my parent to help me do at Digi store but Digi staff said that it cant be done if myself going down to the store request. But currently im cant go back to Malaysia. Is there any others way that i can replace my current phone package to a cheapest one and still keeping the same number? Thank you.

Re: Overseas - Postpaid termination/replacement

Support

Hi Andy92. Change of plan can be submitted via this link : https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans#borderless under the 'Digi Subscriber? Change your plan here' option. Once submitted, your plan will be changed within 24 hours ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Zemi,

I am in a similar boat. I would like to cancel my digi subscription altogether.I  have received an SMS to leave Digi which I have to reply with Y or N. But as I am in Singapore, I am unable to reply to the SMS. May I know how I can proceed with cancelling my digi subscription? I have already signed up with another carrier to keep my number, but they require me to cancel with Digi first.

Thanks in advance.

Support

Hi. Meaning you would like to terminate the number or you would like to port-out your number to other telco? 

I would like to port out my number to other telco

Support

Hi yfong93, If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to call 0162211800 or PM us directly. TQ 

Hi Ann, how can I PM directly? Will I incur additional charges to call?

Thanks

Support

Morning, yfong93. Choose one of the Supports, and choose the option 'Send this user a Private Message'.

If you call from your Digi number, dial *125# and it is zero charge for the first 5 minutes. You will be charged RM0.50/min for subsequent minutes.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Zemi,

I've dropped you a PM.

Thanks

Hi Zemi,

I've sent a private message but have not gotten a response. May I know how I should proceed?