Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Overcharge bill for postpaid plan 90

I have just subscribed for DIGI Postpaid 90, it offers IDD, 5GB International Roaming, 15GB Local Data and 100GB YouTube data monthly. However yesterday I realized I can't use the 4G data both in Singapore and Malaysia. When I read the bill in My DIGI app, there is a unbilled amount of RM270 and my account is barred (as my credit limit is RM270).  I checked on the App to see where is the overuse of data, but the App does not show the international roaming data used. (There is still 14GB of local data left.)

I don't understand where does the RM270 comes from? There is no further information / details available from the App.

Re: Overcharge bill for postpaid plan 80

My bill every month above rm137 I no use anything
Digi every time charge rm4 for wht amound this ???
Many time I compln ready digi but still that prblm
I dicited I want terminet the digi pln

Support

Hi Kavviya12, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Please include your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Halo, what about my case? You only reply to a reply of the post!!

Unbelievable!!

Support

Hi 141215sa8, We are truly sorry about the delayed response. Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Please include your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.